We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Play existing scenes from Steam Workshop[edit | edit source]
- Browse the Steam Workshop from within the game by selecting Workshop, Browse Steam Workshop or by clicking on Workshop in the Community Hub on Steam directly.
- Click Subscribe on the Workshop Items page, or on the green plus in the Workshop overview.
- Wait until the content finished downloading - see progress in Library - Downloads (Workshop Section).
- Quit the game if it's running and then start Secrets of Raetikon.
- When you're in the game, press pause (ESC/Start).
- In the submenu of Workshop select the subscribed scene to play or edit it.
Upload your own Scene to Steam Workshop[edit | edit source]
Here you will learn how to publish your edited scene to Steam Workshop. If you want to learn how to work with our editor check out our in-game tutorials
First go to the in game menu and select Workshop:
Go to Edit Scene, press right until you reach Secrets of Raetikon and select it. (You will now create a mod of the original game.)
The editor will load your last edited scene, or if this is your first time, it will load the "sp_startscreen" level. Also the editor always automatically pauses the game, so you'll have to press Ctrl-P to unpause the game.
You can edit any level of Secrets of Raetikon. Go to Levels on the top of the screen to select the one you want to edit:
Now you are free to edit whatever you want. Our in-game tutorials will make it easy to learn how to work with our editor. Be sure to do them first! Once you're happy with the results, press Ctrl-S to save the scene. Give it a good name and press Save:
To publish it to Steam Workshop you have to go to Levels again and press the Publish button:
It will show you an upload progress bar:
And also tell you if it's finished. Success!