Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Ginked, the level editor that Secrets of Rætikon was built with, is distributed along with the game.
Here are the main features of Ginked in one single list:
- It's the tool Broken Rules used to build the game
- You can edit existing levels, create new levels or create your own playthings or even games
- Ginked consists of 6 special editors: the Node Editor, the Path Editor, the Color Editor, the Physics Editor, the Animation Editor and the Wind Editor
- Ginked interfaces with Ginkgo, our in-house game engine
- All files are saved in XML format
Getting Started[edit | edit source]
Here are all keyboard shortcuts.