The animation editor allows you to edit animations for different states of the node. A node needs to hold a number of components in order to be suitable for being animated.
- arrow keys Move selection bars through tracks and frames
- +/- Add/remove keyframes.
- click + drag Select and move keyframes
- shift + click Add keyframe to selection
- shift + down/up/left/right arrow key Add all keyframes below/above/left/right to selection
- cmd + shift + left/right arrow key Add all keyframes to the left/right to selection